Client Service Healthcare Associate (Class of 2023 SF)
At Guidepoint, we’re the experts in finding expertise.
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from our global professional network. Our clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by our Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Our multinational client list includes nine of the top 10 global consulting firms, hundreds of hedge funds (including five of the largest firms), and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s fourteen offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Play a vital role in Guidepoint’s success.
As an Associate on the Client Service team, you will understand your client’s unique business questions and identify the experts who can best provide the answers. You will find and recruit new experts into our network of over 1,250,000 Guidepoint Advisors, determining which ones are best suited to speak with the client. For many of our employees, the Associate role represents their first job post-college, and provides a unique opportunity to put core business skills into practice, as well as gain exposure to a wide range of industries and disciplines.
Who We Are:
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Hard-working professionals who strive for excellence
- Built-in mentorship to help you drive and improve your project management and customer service skills, to deliver excellent results for clients
- Hands-on leadership to help you develop your career and provide opportunities for upward mobility within Guidepoint
- “Work hard, play hard” mentality
What YOU will own:
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategies for satisfying each client project request
- Utilize LinkedIn, press releases, case studies, and the internet to identify the best experts for our clients to get their strategic or investment questions answered
- Identify the best leads and invite them to join our network to participate in consultations with our clients
- Screen experts to determine their suitability for each specific client project and develop professional profiles to present to your clients
Experience YOU will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous internship/volunteering/extracurriculars
- Work authorization required
Skills YOU will Bring:
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Starting compensation of $70,000 annually in addition to quarterly performance-based bonuses of up to $1,000 per quarter
- 15 PTO Days, 10 legal holidays, and 5 sick days
- Comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 10% 401(k) match, life insurance, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Commuter benefits and a corporate gym rate
- Development opportunities through the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Friday happy hour, “Summer Fridays”, and free snacks
- Casual work environment, team building, and other social events
- Hybrid work model: First week in-person and then 2/3 days a week in the office
Become part of a rapidly growing, global organization, with nearly 1,300 employees spread across 15 strategic offices in 12 countries. Guidepoint’s broad range of expert services empowers our clients to access new industries, get up to speed on trending topics, enable in-depth exploration of critical subjects, and offer validation of qualitative insights. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Guidepoint is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.