NOVI Energy is an energy infrastructure developer providing sustainable solutions both in the U.S. and internationally. Our development portfolio includes solar PV and energy storage projects, and we partner with local communities to ensure that our projects are a great fit and have a low impact on their way of life. As a complete development team, we define the projects both commercially and technically, complete all permitting related activities, and get them ready for financing. Once we have raised the financing for the project, we take it through construction and operations.
We also provide energy consulting services for government entities, private companies, and utilities in US and international markets. Our professionals support clients in the areas of energy technology, technical analysis and feasibility, economic reviews and detailed pro forma financial analysis, and project development.
The Project Engineer will work independently and with other team members during the development of energy projects and perform a range of duties. The successful candidate will perform site screening analyses, develop interconnection applications, conceptual layouts and designs, engineering analyses, feasibility studies, and technical assessments. In this position, the Project Engineer will support activities related to permitting and regulatory approvals and will focus on the electrical design support needed to complete these projects. This position is based in our office in Novi, Michigan. International and domestic travel is required to support our projects and consulting assignments.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Required: 0 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Required: Eligible to work in United States.
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the energy sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills desired.
- Strong analytical, basic financial, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and other engineering drawing tools can be beneficial.
- Team player with ability to work independently and achieve results in an unstructured environment.
- Exposure or experience with the energy industry – power generation, renewable energy, and energy storage systems is desired.
NOVI Energy offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an annual performance bonus, a profit-sharing plan, 401(k) with matching contributions, project completion bonus, and medical, dental, and vision plans. We are an equal opportunity employer with a drug-free, non-smoking workplace. Our employees know about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to Aditya@novienergy.com.