Temporary Full-Time (4, 6, or 8-month intervals dependent on candidate)
Rochester, NY or Remote
The Research Co-op performs a variety of tasks in the delivery of qualitative and quantitative market research projects. As a member of the Project Support Team, this role will flexibly support the various research delivery teams as business needs dictate.
This is a great opportunity for a current college student, recent graduate, or entry-level employee looking to break into the world of market research!
Please note that this is a temporary position, though specific start/end dates are flexible. Full-time employment may be possible dependent on candidate performance and company hiring needs.
- Assembles background information to educate team on new clients/therapy areas.
- Modifies PowerPoint templates by incorporating relevant project information.
- Participates in the development of survey questionnaires and moderator discussion guides.
- Tests survey programming and ensures thorough quality control protocols are executed.
- Analyzes data and creates charts and tables to effectively communicate research results.
- Completes open ended verbatim coding.
- Creates Data Processing forms and/or Reporting Request forms.
- Proofreads PPT materials, screeners, surveys and qualitative and quantitative reports for quality and flow.
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of data, survey tools, and reports/client deliverables.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing OR recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, psychology, statistics, sociology, political science, economics, etc.) with at least one course in statistics completed.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of complex tasks with uncompromised attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Experience using a statistical software package such as STATA, R or SPSS preferred.
- Fluent in English
Information Security Management
The person in this role is responsible for being at all times compliant with the KJT Group Information Security Policy and all other policies, processes and documentation which relates to information security within KJT Group.
KJT Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.