** INTERESTED STUDENTS SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUME DIRECTLY TO ROSS LERA, FREEMAN ALUMNI, AT email@example.com. **
CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Business Unit: Corporate
Reports to: Director, Finance & Corporate Development
Travel Requirement: Occasional
Select’s Corporate Financial Analyst will support various functions within the overall Finance and Accounting department, including Corporate Finance, FP&A, Corporate Development, Strategy & Sustainability, and Investor Relations. The Corporate Financial Analyst will be responsible for preparing and distribute reports and presentations required by senior management including financial projections, utilization, trend graphs for key indicators, market and industry analyses, and investor relation materials.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Oversee annual budget process and support business units with budget planning; maintain key asset-level models and prepare regular budget tracking analyses for management and board of directors
- Extensive financial analysis and modeling of new investment opportunities, business development projects, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Work closely with senior management, including CEO, CFO, COO and SVP-Corporate Development, to evaluate corporate strategies and provide supporting analytics of the financial impact from execution of such strategies
- Maintain and update financial reports to complete daily and monthly forecasts
- Organize data and assist in review of daily revenue/cost
- Work with CFO, CAO and Corporate Controller to examine monthly financials.
- Maintain and develop detailed financial projection models
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and graphical representations in Excel
- Compile monthly and quarterly variance analysis to explain variances in financial statement accounts
- Develop internal materials for senior leadership and the board of directors that evaluate historical and projected business trends, energy and capital market trends, the financial impact and rationale for potential strategic alternatives, and other information as requested
- Prepare external presentation materials, press releases and other materials necessary to facilitate potential transactions, investor conferences, quarterly earnings reports and conference calls, meetings with current and prospective investors, and various other external communications activities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; must be familiar with all Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of accounting systems
- Must possess strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and be able to evaluate financial data
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Willing to accept responsibility and ownership for their function
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a changing environment
- Must have either 4 years’ experience or BBA, preferred in accounting, finance, economics or statistics
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- This position works inside a climate-controlled environment. The Company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Involves sitting at a desk for extended periods of time
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Select is an equal opportunity employer. It is Select’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Pay Type : Salary