Dallas Clinical Research Project Coordinator
Medpace is a leading CRO for Biotech companies and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Project Coordinator to join our Clinical Trial Management team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. Our therapeutic areas of focus include Oncology/Hematology, Cardiovascular/Metabolic/Renal, Infectious Disease/CNS/Ophthalmology and more. If you are looking for a fast paced, collaborative work environment in clinical research and want to develop your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. Medpace provides Project Coordinators a 4-6 week training program that incorporates a virtual and hands on learning experience, especially for those without previous clinical research experience.
- Engage in clinical trial management on a day to day level;
- Work closely with the project CTM for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports;
- Interact with the Sponsor, study sites, and internal associates;
- Provide oversight and quality control of our internal regulatory filing system;
- Manage study supplies;
- Create and maintain project timelines; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality meeting minutes.