Professor / Principal Investigator
About Zhejiang Lab
Zhejiang Lab is one of the top research institutes in China and co-founded by the world-ranking Zhejiang University and innovative enterprise. Focusing on five areas including intelligent computing, artificial intelligence, intelligent perception, intelligent networks, and intelligent systems, Zhejiang Lab carries out research on cutting-edge and fundamental topics, explores key technologies, develops core systems, and builds large-scale technology infrastructure and major research platforms. Guided by the vision of supporting the development of a smart society in the future, Zhejiang Lab aspires to build a world-leading basic research and innovation center, and to become an international platform for talent development and exchange.
Zhejiang Lab invites applications for research center directors/senior research scientists. We especially welcome applicants to lead the research across departments in the areas below:
1. Cutting-edge Fundamental Research: computer and data science, cognitive science, bio-computing, trusted computing, etc.
2. Sensing Science: humanoid sensing, quantum sensing and precision measurement, fiber optic sensing, etc.
3. Data Science: data computing, machine learning, cross-media intelligence, artificial intelligence social experiment, etc.
4. Computing Engineering: computing hardware and software, computing platform, big data blockchain, digital twin, AI Algorithms, etc.
5. Network Science: new-type network, broadband communication, network component and optical chiplet system, network security, industrial internet, etc.
6. System Science: robotics & automation, internet-based healthcare big data, intelligent transportation, financial technology, etc.
Demonstrated strong commitment to advising, and research is desired. Candidates should also evince intellectual leadership and impact on the field and potential for significant contributions to the wider scholarly community.