About Zhejiang Lab
Zhejiang Lab is one of the top research institutes in China and co-founded by the world-ranking Zhejiang University and innovative enterprise. Focusing on five areas including intelligent computing, artificial intelligence, intelligent perception, intelligent networks, and intelligent systems, Zhejiang Lab carries out research on cutting-edge and fundamental topics, explores key technologies, develops core systems, and builds large-scale technology infrastructure and major research platforms. Guided by the vision of supporting the development of a smart society in the future, Zhejiang Lab aspires to build a world-leading basic research and innovation center, and to become an international platform for talent development and exchange.
Zhejiang Lab invites applications for post-doc in the areas below:
1. Cutting-edge Fundamental Research: computer and data science, cognitive science, bio-computing, trusted computing, etc.
2. Sensing Science: humanoid sensing, quantum sensing and precision measurement, fiber optic sensing, etc.
3. Data Science: data computing, machine learning, cross-media intelligence, artificial intelligence social experiment, etc.
4. Computing Engineering: computing hardware and software, computing platform, big data blockchain, digital twin, AI Algorithms etc.
5. Network Science: new-type network, broadband communication, network component and optical chiplet system, network security, industrial internet, etc.
6. System Science: robotics & automation, internet-based healthcare big data, intelligent transportation, financial technology, etc.
- A PhD degree granted within the last 3 years.
- Excellent academic performance and fine characters.