JAVA/ Angular 8 Developer
Ignite is searching for a Java/Angular 8 Developer for REMOTE WORK to join our team. The Angular Developer will work closely with the LDAC Team to execute the following tasks: Under direct supervision, assists in designing and developing compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
• Experience with Angular development framework Angular 8
• CSS development experience with CSS3 proficiency
• HTML development experience with HTML5 proficiency
• Experience with modern web application tools and technologies including: RESTFUL Web Services, HTML5
• Experience writing software applications for large-scale, distributed web or service-oriented environments
• Web Service standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-* extensions and standards)
• SOA stack - Oracle preferred (Enterprise Service Bus, rules engine, service broker, BPEL engine, metadata registry)
• XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, XML Namespaces, XML parsing)
• Java Enterprise Edition (Enterprise Java Bean-3, JAX-Web Service, dependency injection, security frameworks, transaction frameworks - 4 years
Requires a Bachelors +5 years experience or an Associates and 7+ years of experience.
Must be a US citizen
Requires an Active Security Clearance.