Business Developer - Entry-level
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Possible roles and tasks
- Develop strategies to promote our engineering consultancy services directly to decision-makers in the industry, including attending relevant events and conferences
- Identify and acquire adequate cooperation partners within automotive product development to expand our network and provide added value to our clients
- Collaborate with our consulting engineers to recognize the potential of your customers and explain the advantages of working with our services
- B2B customer acquisition over the phone, email campaigns, and other outreach methods to secure new business
- Manage the sales pipeline and sales process from prospecting to closing deals
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing INVENSITY projects and services
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, sales, marketing, management, or similar course of study
- Experience in cold calling sales, and preferably experience with ZoomInfo or similar sales tools
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Works independently and proactively
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify industry needs and connect them with relevant players, including clients, partners, and colleagues
- Enthusiastic for new technologies and their potential impact on the industry
- Incentive compensation
- 401k with matching
- Health, vision, dental
- Hybrid working model
- Phone and laptop