Accounting Full Time Opportunities
Recent Grad Opportunity
Discover your career with Enterprise Products:
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals.
Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and export and import terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and export and import terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage, export and import terminals and related services; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems.
We are looking for ambitious students to help us move energy forward.
We’re looking to fill the following fulltime positions:
· Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Derivative Accountant
· Financial Reporting Accountant
· Fixed Assets Accountant
· General Ledger Accountant
· Internal Auditor
· Internal Control Compliance
· IT Auditor
· Liquids Volume Control Analyst
· Risk Control Analyst
· Tax Accountant
· Volume Revenue Accountant
- Enjoy being challenged.
- Innovative thinking.
- Good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, providing new ideas and making objective decisions.
- You should have the drive, confidence, and resilience to get things done.
- Work well in a team and have credibility to influence others.
- Graduate Opportunity: Bachelor’s degree within the last 2 years or about to receive a bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines: Finance & Accounting, Economics, and Mathematics degree.
- Must have a minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Time Requirements: Able to work a full 40-hour week. Attendance and observance of work hours is important.
- Must be authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience utilizing technology (including proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).