Business Insights Analyst (New York - January 2023)
Ranked #2 in the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 and named Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the FT 1000, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds.
We have evolved and expanded our practices to meet and anticipate the demands of tomorrow. We support one another, recognize achievements, celebrate the differences in others, encourage open communication, and are committed to giving our people the best tools to thrive.
Kubrick’s Business Insights Analyst Practice
As a Kubrick Business Insights Analyst, you will be the technical translator between the front and back office. You will be an integral part of the data team, working with stakeholders to understand the data requirements and empower downstream data insights.
You will use cloud technology and analytics to deliver data as a product in a managed, standardized manner and help businesses plan and implement modern data architecture. We train our Business Insights Analyst in in cloud solutions, data analytics and visualization, and data quality whilst also focusing on the latest technologies and programming software such as Python, SQL, Azure, AWS and DBT.
Why Join Kubrick?
So, what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- $62,000-year one salary, rising to $74,000 in your second year
- Earning potential of $130,000 in your third year with our client(s)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401 (K), medical, dental and vision
- 17 weeks of remote training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- You must have already graduated OR will graduate in December 2022/January 2023 to apply.
- Curious, analytical, and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organization make better decisions
- Flexible, adaptable and strong communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.