Business Insights Analyst/Engineering (Texas - January 2023)
Named Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the Financial Times, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from all backgrounds and majors to train and consult with today's leading organizations to unlock the power of their data.
Kubrick’s Business Insights Engineering Practice
As a Kubrick Business Insights Engineer, you will learn to organize, cleanse, align and correlate data sets to give critical insight. We train our Business Insights Engineer in technical and business skills required to deliver projects utilizing industry best practice, focusing on core technologies and programming software, including Python, SQL, Snowflake, and more.
Why Join Kubrick?
So, what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- $58,000-year one salary, rising to $68,000 in your second year
- Earning potential of $130,000 in your third year with our client(s)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401 (K), medical, dental and vision
- 17 weeks of remote training by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Collaborate and develop with diverse perspectives bringing a fresh approach to solving problems
- Regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical upskilling and development opportunities, including certifications with leading technology providers including Microsoft and AWS.
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- You must have already graduated OR will graduate in December 2022/January 2023 to apply.
- Curious, analytical, and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organization make better decisions
- Flexible, adaptable and strong communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
At Kubrick we respect the differences in others and understand the importance of diverse thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We believe in creating equal opportunities for all and pushing against barriers that have existed for too long.