Job Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Equivalent degree to a four-year college or university with major in accounting, finance, economics, or a related field
· Knowledge and working experience in Excel.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
· Bilingual (English and Chinese) ability required
· 2+ years related experience is preferred but not required.
· Make Journal entries for business transactions in SAP ERP systems.
· Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables by examining invoices and posting entries and perform monthly reconciliations.
· Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing financial data when requested
· Review the terms of commercial letter of credit and stand-by letter of credit for trading transactions.
· Assist in closing of the monthly book in a timely and accurate manner.
· Perform other ad-hoc accounting projects as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Health, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
· Salary plus Quarterly, Yearly and Performance Bonuses