Entry Level Tax Compliance Specialist
Tax Compliance Specialist
This position is located at our Headquarters in Itasca, IL.
Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced compliance / tax specialist to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal tax and compliance guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adhere to regulatory reporting guidelines and filing deadlines
- Observe State and Federal tax laws and regulations set forth by government officials and other taxing authorities
- Serve as the primary liaison to tax consultant/preparer for the outsourced corporate income tax returns
- Develop compliance programs, review company policies affecting compliance and advise management on possible risks
- Review Sales Tax exemptions for active sales to new customers
- Respond to Tax Audits and or policy violations
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk
- Ensure Accounting Department employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes and keeps up with the GAAP Standard changes
- Responds to sales tax inquiries (Mostly coming from CSM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- GAAP experience and knowledge
- Preferably CPA and previously worked in this capacity
- 3~5 years proven experience in tax and compliance
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of sales taxation and compliances in all of US
- Sales & Use Tax Returns
- Sales Tax Audit
- Property Tax Returns
- Corporate tax support (Outsourced but data & info needs to be supplied to Auditors)
- Business Licensing and local compliances
- Annual Secretary of State Reports
- Outsourcing (Statutory Representation, Secretary of State Annual Filings)
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyence will not sponsor applicants for work visas.