Founded in 2014, Sunvapor is a leading solar process heat and desalination company. Sunvapor has developed solar steam, energy storage, and desalination technologies with several awards from the US Department of Energy. Based in Pasadena, CA, Sunvapor designed, built, and operates the country’s first solar steam generation system for pasteurization. Sunvapor was awarded a prestigious Solar Desalination Prize in 2021 from the US Department of Energy for its innovative hybrid membrane process.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists with budget development and entry of financial information into federal systems.
- Manage QuickBooks online
- Monitors federal and non-federal grant accounts, tracks expenses, project reconciliation and research-related financial reporting.
- Develop financial projections for project account management.
- Works closely with investigators to obtain accurate budget details.
- Prepares timely and accurate invoices for requesting payment from government funding agencies
- BS or MS Accounting Degree required
- Three (3) years minimum of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of FAR, DCAA
Interested applicants should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org