Field Application Scientist
Who are we?
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be a highly successful global company that offers the best products and customer support for cell counting and analysis.
Our US division is rapidly expanding. During this exciting growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join us. We are looking for an individual who has drive and motivation, which is more important to us than the exact background and work experience. We want people on board to make a career with us, stay with us for a long time, and grow.
As a team, we are ambitious, customer-focused and results driven. Although we are growing rapidly, our work environment is very positive and close knit. Ideas are often heard and put into action. We are always trying to improve and take the company a step further, and our team helps us achieve that.
We look forward to receiving your application and adding another great member to our ChemoMetec team!
What you will experience as a Field Application Scientist with ChemoMetec US:
- You will be the go-to person for leading life science laboratories and companies that use our instrumentation, and support them to help move their research forward and achieve their goals
- You will have the opportunity to hit the ground running and get experience working in a commercial setting
- We will support you in building your career at ChemoMetec and to be the best you can be
- The skills you gain will form a solid foundation for career growth that can open doors to many future possibilities
- You will be part of a supportive and enjoyable work environment where everyone’s voice is valued
- We believe that hard work should be rewarded
- We stand by our “promote from within” philosophy
- Plan and perform product demonstrations, installations, training, and presentations at end-user sites
- Provide technical support for end-users via remote or onsite troubleshooting
- Support marketing and sales in identifying key customer segments and help develop strategies to increase reach and revenue
- Generate marketing, scientific and product-relevant material for prospective and existing customers
- Scientific background in biology
- Ph.D. or MSc in cell biology, immunology, cancer biology, or related field
- Experience with mammalian cell culture (Required)
- Flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy experience (Preferred)
- GMP knowledge and/or experience is desirable
The ideal candidate:
- Eligible to work in the US – willing to offer OPT and sponsor visa for the right candidate
- Adaptability and keen problem-solving skills
- Highly driven and motivated work ethic
- Proactive and initiative-driven
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Dynamic public speaker
- Strong writing skills
- Willing to travel around 75 percent
- Cell culture (primary, cell lines, apheresis): 3 years (Preferred)
- Flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 paid holidays
- Company phone and laptop provided
- 15 days PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision from 1st of the month after starting
- Matching 401(k) plan after first year
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit with a cover letter.