GenScript is looking for a highly motivated and scientifically rigorous individual to join our RNA team for RNA delivery formulation and new RNA product research and development as Research Associate. This position will focus on developing novel lipid nanoparticle formulations for RNA delivery.
- Prepare formulations and perform characterization assays, data analysis.
- Support developing assays for formulation characterization in vitro.
- Contribute in the development, writing and reviewing analytical method protocols.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for clear communication of scientific findings in the team.
- Monitors supply inventory and identifies any products required.
- Maintains work area, equipment, department and all storage areas in a clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering or related field, Master is preferred
- 0-5 years of relevant experience in nucleic acid delivery with hands-on experience in lipid nanoparticle formulation and characterization
- Direct experience with messenger RNA is preferred
- Understanding and success in implementation of RNA-related analytics (ribogreen, gel electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis, etc) is preferred
- Works collaboratively with team members to support each other
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A sense of humility and an eagerness to continue to learn and contribute to a supportive team
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.