mRNA Manufacturing Technician
- Process DNA via PCR, digestion, and purification to prepare template for in-vitro transcription.
- Perform various enzymatic reactions to produce and process mRNA.
- Purify mRNA using HPLC, spin columns, and other technologies.
- Run quality checks on in-process and final products. This includes gel electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis, RT-PCR, cell expression, HPLC, dot blot, and more.
- Follow production S.O.P.s to ensure compliance to validated processes.
- Document all processes and materials used on all products.
- Keep track of inventory using an inventory management system.
- Order materials internally and externally for production use.
- Any other tasks needed as deemed by production manager.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree Biology or Chemistry related field. High school diploma with 2 years of biotech industry experience.
- Experience working with mRNA is a plus.
- Experience with PCR, HPLC, or enzymatic reactions is desired.
- Ability to work as part of a small cross-disciplinary team to accomplish both short term and long term goals.
- Experience successfully working in a fast-pace, high-demand environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate with peers and managers in a polite and concise manner is highly desirable.
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.