Propulsion System Support Test Engineer
The activities in scope are supporting to mule vehicle building and issue fix, bench commissioning and test execution, high voltage test portion execution, first level analysis and fleet support.
The resource will be responsible for:
- Support to mule vehicle building and issue fix
- Bench commissioning and test execution
- High voltage test portion execution
- First level analysis and fleet support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electronic Engineering
- High level of knowledge of on vehicle validation activity methodology
- High level of knowledge of propulsion system architectures
- Good level of knowledge of hazard analysis criteria and electronic background
- Knowledge of INCA and CANALYZER (or CANOE) tools is a plus.