Customer Service Representative
Join Us For This Event:
- Chevron Stations Inc. is looking to hire an Assistant Manager and Customer Service Representatives
- Location: Chevron Gas Station CSI #1813 - 920 S Seaward Ave | Ventura | CA | 93001 | June 7th 2022
- Apply now: https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/csi/en
Are you interested in the cashier, retail, or gas station attendant opportunities with great benefits? Then apply today as a Customer Service Representative-Cashier for Chevron Stations Inc.!”
Join us, where safety is important, development is championed, and diversity is valued.
Whether you are seeking a first job or a long-term career, Chevron Stations Inc. provides you the flexibility and opportunity to grow.
- Paid vacation time.
- Competitive wages are paid out weekly.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
Who We’re Looking For:
The perfect fit for our team is individuals who are self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively & safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus. If you have these qualities, then apply today for our Customer Service Representative-Cashier position!
- Provide exceptional guest service. Be courteous, always greet and thank all customers while making eye contact. This includes vendors and contractors. They are our customers too!
- Work professionally with vendors and contractors.
- Conduct all cashier activities accurately, and safely, while following company guidelines.
- Maintain cash drawer, secure all funds in safes, and perform cashier reconciliation at each end of shift to ensure accurate management of sales.
- Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
- Effectively manage food service and beverages to ensure maximization of sales.
- Cross-check the price of delivered goods for accuracy.
- Stock goods and continuously ensure shelves are full of products.
- Follow federal law and company standards on carding customers for all age-restricted products sold at the stations.
- Filling vehicle fuel tanks with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels. - Oregon Only
This job description is not all-inclusive.
In addition, Chevron Stations Inc. (CSI) reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.