Systems Test Internship
An internship in manual/automated testing is available at Canfield Scientific, Inc. Canfield is the leading supplier of 2D/3D digital photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging, serving physicians and the healthcare industry. We have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.
This internship is open to motivated BS/MS students majoring in Computer Science/Electrical or Computer Engineering who have experience in the areas listed below. Come join us for a hands-on opportunity to work with leading-edge imaging hardware and software.
System Test Internship Responsibilities:
- Testing of the desktop, web and mobile applications, and reporting defects found
- Develop and maintain automated regression test framework for desktop, web and mobile applications
- Contribute to issue isolation and issue reproduction across releases and environments
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of testers
- Strong programming experience (preferred C/C++, C#)
- Knowledge of SQL/RDBMS
- Possess a good understanding of computer systems (software and hardware)
- Ability to work independently under the guidance of a senior team member
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Good communications skills (presentation and documentation of results)