Human Resources Generalist
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, especially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila), and the USA (Detroit, MI).
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are now looking to add an additional HR member to our 20-person Detroit office. This colleague will have both administrative and generalist HR responsibilities.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take on tasks along the entire employee lifecycle with a 360-degree view, including the identification of new talents, employee care and development, up to alumni management
- Ensure an optimal candidate experience, taking on the tasks of active sourcing, conducting interviews and overall applicant management
- Help shape the direction of the company by developing conceptual and strategic HR projects and contribute your own ideas
- Take on organizational responsibility (e.g., for events, office organization)
- Take on administrative tasks including managing payroll and benefits
- An ambitious individual, looking to make a large impact
- Team player with an open personality and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully completed a degree in General Business or Human Resource Management
- Completed courses related to Human Resources Management
- 1+ years of Human Resources internship experience
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have an interest to work within the technology industry