Supply Chain Project Specialist
Our Clinical Packaging & Supplies team is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Packaging & Supplies Specialist to join our team. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise, then this is the opportunity for you.
- As a member of CP&S department, support and collaborate in all activities related to investigational supply chain;
- Support CP&S department to translate clinical study protocol into investigational supply chain;
- Monitor alignment of CP&S timelines with project timelines;
- As a member of the project study team, attend internal, Sponsor, and/or Vendor teleconferences; and
- Collaborate with Clinical Trial Manager and Start-up label Coordinator for label development and approval.
- Preferred degrees: B.S., M.S., M.B.A;
- Preferred majors:Business or Mathematics;
- Minimum 1-year industry experience is preferred;
- Ability to escalate;
- Ability to prioritize daily, weekly, monthly, and project workloads;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Employee will effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues;
- Employee must be able to understand multiple potential solutions;
- Employee has solid working knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word; and
- Interest in a new experience in Medpace.
- Understanding of GCP, GMP, GxP is preferred