The Medical Writer position at Medpace offers the unique opportunity to have an exciting career in the research of drug and medical device development while making a difference in the lives of those around them. . For those with a PhD in a life science field who want to explore the research field and be part of a team bringing pharmaceutical and medical devices to market - this could be the right opportunity for you!
- Write IND modules, NDA modules and other related regulatory documents
- Write clinical study reports, protocols, and protocol amendments
- Coordinate quality control reviews of those documents and maintain audit trails of changes
- Interact closely with the sponsor, and other Medpace subject matter experts
- PhD degree in a life science;
- Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail; and
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).