Sales Associate / Manager (California, Life Science Field)
Sino Biological is an internationally recognized reagent supplier and contract research organization. The company is currently listed on ChiNext of Shenzhen stock exchange (301047 Sino Biological Inc.). Sino Biological’s core technology platform is its in-house developed mammalian cell-based recombinant expression system. The system employs a range of proprietary reagents and processes, enabling high-efficient production of antigens and antibodies. The company has developed a catalog of 10,000+ recombinant antigens from mammalian cells, E. Coli, and insect cells, along with 2,000+ novel clones of monoclonal antibodies through mouse hybridoma technology and rabbit phage display technology.
Sino Biological also offers customized antigen and antibody development and expression services. Our manufacturing facility is in Beijing, China, while the US subsidiary locates in the greater Philadelphia area. The company also has a subsidiary located in Frankfurt, Germany. We are undergoing a significant expansion globally. As a result, we have multiple positions available around the US.
Location: San Francisco, California
The individual will be a member of our west coast sales team. The primary responsibility will be:
- Sell products and services in the territory through customer-facing visits, presentations, phone calls, and e-mails;
- Work with the manager and director of sales to develop and execute a territory sales plan;
- Work with the technical account manager to provide support to customers;
- Work collaboratively with the inside sales, product development team, and marketing team;
- Attend trade shows (local and national) and other networking events as necessary;
US citizen or Permanent resident is preferred but not required;
A BS/MS/Ph.D. degree from a biomedical discipline is preferred
- Lab research experience is preferred but not required;
- Have a good understanding of biological research, drug discovery, and diagnostics field, and the relevant technologies, products, and services;
- Sales experience is preferred but not required;
- Ability to learn fast and work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Strong Communication Skills;
We offer competitive salaries, healthcare insurance, and company-matched Simple IRA. Also, our expanding business offers various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life science!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.