Business Operations Analyst
TMC is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to support and streamline business operations for TMC programs and initiatives. This key operations team member will report to the Sr. Director for Campus Development and drive the organization’s business functions while ensuring internal activities are aligned with our strategic goals.
A successful candidate will be extremely organized, task-oriented, service-minded, and solutions-driven.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
· Support TMC Operational program management function to ensure goals and objectives are managed to completion
· Maintain communication across TMC Finance and Legal departments to ensure strategic and operational alignment
· Coordinate strategic initiatives and programs across Real Estate Development, Parking, Hospitality, Leasing, and Innovation business lines
· Monitor department activities and spending to remain within budget forecast.
· Process and approve vendor invoices for finance department.
· Track contracts and agreements to full execution with legal department.
· Maximize and improve efficiency of existing business process and procedures.
· Act in compliance with internal policies and workplace best practices.
KEY SELECTION AND SUCCESS FACTORS
· 0-3 years of experience in a business operations role
· Demonstrated experience in operational execution roles (experience in Real Estate Development or Construction settings a plus)
· Experience in strategic budgeting, contract review, and improving operational efficiency preferred
· Bachelor’s degree
· Demonstrated integrity and accountability
· Acute attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
· Thrives under pressure with the ability to balance concurrent priorities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite