Associate Clinical Trial Manager
Medpace is a leading CRO and we are currently seeking candidates with PhDs and/or Post-Doctoral Research experience for a full-time, office-based Associate Clinical Trial Manager (aCTM) to join our Clinical Trial Management team in our Cincinnati, Dallas or Denver office. The aCTM will be a part of the Clinical Trial Management team and support Project Coordinators and Clinical Trial Managers in performance of project management activities. Candidate must have a desire to transfer and apply analytical and academic skills in clinical project administration and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent PhD graduates to enter the industry, receive solid foundational training, work in an international environment, and develop their career in the research and development of cutting-edge therapeutics. Candidates should expect to have an intensive training period and show the desire and aptitude for an accelerated career path into Clinical Trial Management (CTM).
- Communicate and collaborate on global study activities; working closely with the project coordinator and clinical trial manager;
- Ensure timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports within the clinical trial management system;
- Interact with the internal project team, Sponsor, study sites, and third-party vendors;
- Provide oversight and quality control of our internal regulatory filing system;
- Provide oversight and management of study supplies;
- Create and maintain project timelines; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
- PhD in Life Sciences;
- Fluency in English with solid presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic industry within an international team;
- Prior experience within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry not required but will be advantageous; and
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organisational, and communication skills.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth: Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks (vary by location and position):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Hybrid work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.