Are you an outgoing, tech-savvy 'people person' interested in working at the intersection of digital marketing, relationship management, and the most innovative Human Capital Management platform on the market? Are you comfortable on the phone, empathetic, and motivated to connect with people from diverse backgrounds?
Then this job might be perfect for you.
At Elevate HR, we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients and long-term careers for our employees. We believe that people are the dynamic engines of company growth. Come work hand-in-hand with Microsoft to promote better business outcomes through software designed to revolutionize the employee experience.
Your profile for success at Elevate HR:
- Technically adept, scrappy, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills -- you should be capable of writing and delivering fresh, engaging correspondence that resonates with customers from the cubicle to the boardroom
- Out-of-the-box thinker and leader with a data-informed creative streak
A few boxes you'll need to check:
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree from a top accredited university, with an exceptional track record
- Facility with Microsoft Excel and the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Dexterity with Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Exposure to functional or strategic Human Capital Management a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales or CRM software a plus
- Ability to and experience with travel, approximately 10% (2-4 weeks a year)
- Residence in or easy daily commuting distance from Manhattan, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States now and in the future
- Recent college grads encouraged
A year in the life:
- Serve as an HCM evangelist at work and in life, promoting and driving best practice through software
- Generate enticing industry content for distribution on Elevate HR digital platforms
- Update Elevate HR website with regular News & Events
- Research Account lists and prospect heatmaps, identify key HR and IT decision makers, and craft a regular cadence of communication with leads (cold call, LinkedIn InMail, and email)
- Manage CRM and develop marketing leads to inform our sales pipeline
- Conduct market research for use in Whitepapers, RFPs, Blog Posts, and Value Proposition proposals
- DEsign & format marketing collateral, including: product factsheets, customer case studies and video testimonials
- Update and maintain templated PowerPoint slide decks for product demos and price proposals
- Assist with proposal development in response to prospective or current client inquiries and requests
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous vacation/holiday time
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
Elevate HR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Elevate HR prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
© Elevate HR, 2022