Are you a recent (or 2022) grad, an aspiring tech consultant looking to get your foot in the door of Microsoft’s most powerful platform yet? Are you itching to get out of that classroom and into the world (virtually, to start)? Do you possess gumption, dynamism, and verve?
Then this job might be for you.
At Elevate HR, we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients and long-term careers for our employees. We believe that people are the dynamic engines of company growth. Come work hand-in-hand with Microsoft to deliver unrivaled Identity Access Management (IAM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) software and consulting solutions for companies across the globe.
Your profile for success at Elevate HR:
- Technically adept, scrappy, and self-motivated
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills – you should be capable of writing and delivering fresh, engaging correspondence that resonates with customers from the cubicle to the boardroom
- Out-of-the-box thinker and leader with a data-informed creative streak
- Keen ability to discern between processes that drive growth and processes that promote stagnancy
A few boxes you’ll need to check:
- Ability to and experience with travel, approximately 50% (5-10 days a month) **As reasonable due to shifting Covid-19 travel protocols**
- Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top accredited university, with an exceptional academic track record
- Exposure to functional or strategic Human Capital Management a plus
- Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning software a plus
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Mandarin a plus
- Residence in or within easy commuting distance from Manhattan, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States now and in the future
- Recent college grads encouraged
A year in the life:
- Serve as an HCM evangelist at work and in life, promoting and driving best practice through software
- Engage in full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics® 365 HCM implementations, assisting solutions architects and customers through all project phases (including analysis, planning and scoping, design and configuration, testing, cutover to production, and go live support)
- Participate as an active member on implementation teams consisting of business analysts, functional and technical consultants, solutions architects, project managers, developers and trainers
- Achieve superlative customer and partner satisfaction
- Write functional requirements and functional design documents for new product, creative configurations, and client-driven customizations
- Lead data migration and integration mapping projects
- Adapt to evolving project management styles founded on the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step implementation methodology
- Assist with proposal development in response to prospective or current client inquiries and requests
Elevate HR is hiring Business Analysts exclusively for our Manhattan office.
Elevate HR, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
© Elevate HR, 2022