We are looking for enthusiastic scientists who wish to be part of an exciting technology development start-up. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, works hard, and stays organized. We need individuals who seek the culture, values, and excitement of joining a biotech startup company focused on human stem cells.
- Follow established protocols for cell culture.
- Document SOPs and data records.
- Deliver consistent lab results.
- Aseptic technique and basic cell culture skills.
- Organizational skills - documenting protocols and following SOPs.
- Technical aptitude to learn new methods and cutting-edge technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates a team-oriented mindset.
- Prior experience with human stem cells and stem cell culture - a plus.
- Prior experience with GMP/GLP laboratory standards - a plus.
Founded in 2013, Tempo Bioscience, Inc (Tempo) develops human adult stem cells (iPSC technology) based cell models and biosensor-enabling technologies for preclinical drug discovery & development, biobanking, in vitro diagnostics, and biomarker development. Our in-house developed proprietary technologies and cell-based products serve as valuable tools for the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industry.
If interested, please send CV/resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Tempo Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer.