Technology Sales Consultant
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Possible tasks & roles
• Take on responsibility throughout the entire B2B project lifecycle - from customer acquisition, to contract negotiations, to project management
• Identify potential clients and explain the problem-solving skills our Engineering Consultants provide
• B2B customer acquisition over the phone, via social networking and directly at the customer’s location
• Create presentations and lead status meetings with current clients
• Establish and grow your team of engineers. Have a significant impact on the professional and personal development of your peers through conducting workshops, assessments, and trainings
• Successfully completed studies in business, sales, marketing, management, industrial engineering, applied engineering, or similar courses of study
• Enthusiasm for new technologies, as well as the openness and willingness to quickly familiarize oneself with new topics
• Holds an ambitious personality with a desire to make an impact on a growing organization
• Experience and desire to collaborate in a team setting
• Good personable/professional communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
• Sales and cold-calling experience preferred but not required