We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation, with offices in Germany, Spain, Philippines, and USA. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specifically in the automotive industry in our Detroit office.
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
• Achieve electronic engineering excellence with our clients
• Comprehension of the electronic devices our clients use
• Identification of weaknesses in PCB and silicon layouts
• Identification of inefficiencies in the electronic engineering process
• Innovation in electronic engineering product and process
• Achieve ideal collaboration in alternating, ambitious and professional project teams
• Successfully completed Bachelor's / preferred Master's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, or similar fields of study
• Experience in electronics design (e.g. PCB or SOC)
• Extensive knowledge of embedded systems
• Enthusiasm for the development of technologies, openness and willingness to quickly familiarize oneself with new topics
• Ability to communicate technical concepts and arguments through presentations