Production Support Analyst (Mandarin Speaking & Swing Shift)
The Production Support Analyst (PSA) is the primary contact for end users of endpoint Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems. In addition, the PSA will provide support to the Client Services and Data Management teams as needed.
*This role can be based remotely (West Coast Preferred) and requires the working hours of 5PM - 1AM PST, M-F. This role also requires strong, professional Mandarin language skills.
- Provide excellent customer service to end users of endpoint IRT systems
- Assist users with access questions (resetting accounts, providing login support, etc.)
- Provide training/guidance for users of all endpoint IRT systems
- Respond to all incoming queries (phone/email) in a timely fashion, ensuring that all requests are resolved and/or handed-off to the project-specific Project Manager for completion during business hours
- Log all incoming queries in endpoint’s internal tracking system
- Log incoming Data Change Requests in endpoint’s internal tracking system
- Provide administrative and IRT configuration support for Client Services team members
- Reviews change requests for clarity, completeness, and impact
- Collaborates with Client Services and Customers as needed to ensure database updates are made in the spirit of the original request
- Executes SQL Data Scripts and Queries for database updates and reporting
- This position will require weekend and holiday coverage
- BA/BS Degree in related field or appropriate experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a user-facing role, with an emphasis on providing trouble-shooting assistance and technical support via the phone & email
- Ideal candidates should be adept communicators, able to provide guidance to non-technical users and ask questions that accurately and efficiently determine the customer’s need
- A proven ability to understand technical concepts and learn very quickly, including experience with SQL databases.
- Some experience in the life science industry preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Prior experience working with voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms is ideal
- Must also be able to work with very little or no immediate supervision; ability to trouble-shoot on your own to determine the source of a customer issue is imperative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- An excruciatingly high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals
- Strong, professional Mandarin language skills.
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.