Client Success Specialist
Our valued customers are industry leaders. Our employees are big thinkers, game changers, and entrepreneurs. Together, we are realigning information assets across large enterprises to enable true business agility. If you are a passionate and motivated Account Manager with great interpersonal skills, we are looking for you. Come join one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
You will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers in the Bay Area. You will connect with key business executives and technical leaders in the area to develop long-term relationships and a strong customer portfolio. You will liaise between customers and internal expert teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs.
- Bring together resources from all levels as needed in order to provide responsive support for the CSM team and key clients.
- Develop deep relationships with executive managers, sponsors, and hiring managers.
- Become a trusted advisor at multiple levels of management.
- Work together with key program managers to determine future growth strategies by analyzing existing and potential clients.
- On-boarding, training and off-boarding responsibilities.
- Gather new job requisitions from hiring managers and fill these roles with help from recruiters.
- Track all job requisitions and candidates using an internal Applicant Tracking System.
- Support pre-sales and new business development efforts.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings to review team performance, team/company updates, and share project status.
- Create and present monthly and quarterly reports tracking service level agreements.
- Coordinate with client procurement and accounting on agreements, purchase orders, and invoicing
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team to meet client demand by screening candidates.
- Develop a pipeline of highly qualified talent in key targeted areas to support future growth and sales efforts.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of OP's Internal Processes
- 2+ year of B2B customer success, account management, customer service, consulting and/or sales experience
- Preferred 2+ years of experience in Tech Industry or Staffing industry
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to interact easily with top-level executives
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Apps tools including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience using a CRM and Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested.
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal OrangePeople Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.