Part-Time Accounts Payable Associate
Techline, Inc. is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to work in the Professional Services Group. This position will be responsible for matching purchase orders with incoming vendor invoices, costing purchase orders for payment, and more.
- Match open purchase orders with incoming vendor invoices
- Cost stock purchase orders for payment
- Receive direct order purchase orders
- Interface with purchasing and vendors to resolve purchase order and invoice discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Accounting
This position’s responsibilities could grow as the employee demonstrates proficiency and interest.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with company information
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High school diploma or GED; Associates degree or equivalent from a two year college preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Employee benefits include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- Free lunch daily
- Casual office dress code
- Possible remote work options
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.