We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-End Developer will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. They will possess excellent communication, computer, and project management skills. To succeed as a backend developer, the candidate will be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. The right candidate will be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Leading all aspects of designated projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- Strong understanding of specific languages, such as C#, SQL, PHP, and operating systems may be required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the development life cycle, programming techniques, and tools
- Ability to focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Familiarity with camera and photo flash technologies
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 3,200 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world's leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield's imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.