Inside Sales Representative - *Entry Level Biotech Sales* Neuroscience - On-Site Mason, Ohio (2006)
Myriad Genetics, Inc. is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular tests for the purposes of determining disease risk, diagnosis, prognosis, progression, pharmacogenomics, and guiding treatment decisions.
Myriad Neuroscience provides informatics-based precision medicine and treatment decision support to healthcare providers for behavioral health. GeneSight® Psychotropic is a pharmacogenomic test which analyzes clinically important genetic variations in DNA and how these variations and patient genes may affect medication outcomes. Results can inform healthcare providers about how the patient may break down or respond to certain medications commonly prescribed to treat depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric conditions.
Myriad Neuroscience’s Inside Sales team actively expands the business and provides support to the business. Here you will have the chance to build a career and further define our culture of putting patients and people first.
* This is an Onsite Sales Role in Mason, Ohio *
We Believe In
- Making the GeneSight® brand stronger
- Increasing accessibility to GeneSight® for both patients and providers
- Providing clinicians the tools and education to utilize GeneSight®
- Exceeding sales goals
- Career development
- Self-starter and results driven
- Flexibility in fast paced environments
- Interest in selling a product that can change the lives of people suffering from depression, anxiety, and other psychiatric conditions
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Desire to “own” and develop your book of business
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with field sales team and management
- Communicate with healthcare providers and their staff about pharmacogenomic testing and the benefits for their patients
- Assist prospective patients in their journey to getting the GeneSight® test ordered by their provider
- Qualify healthcare provider leads from digital and referral sources, increase opportunity value, and convert newly registered clinicians to active account status
- Train and onboard Inside Sales targeted accounts to conversion
- Develop and execute strategy to drive demand in targeted accounts
- Proactively contact provider offices to educate, address questions, and maintain Myriad Neuroscience presence
- Source new opportunities through company programs utilizing outbound cold calls and emails
- The Inside Sales Representative will be on the phone approximately 90% of the time and may be expected to travel 1-2 nights/quarter for field travel or meetings
- A minimum of two years’ sales related experience
- Excellent phone skills and ability to quickly develop and manage relationships over the phone
- Agile and able to adapt to rapidly changing external circumstances or internal needs
- The ability to utilize systems, tools, and data to prioritize tasks and achieve results
- The ability to understand sales cycle and track related data
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender,national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Please answer all questions completely. Please do not provide any information not specifically requested on this Employment Application form.
About the Team
Myriad Neuroscience, a business unit of Myriad Genetics, specializes in pharmacogenomic testing. The GeneSight® Psychotropic test, developed in the Myriad Neuroscience clinical laboratory, analyzes clinically important genetic variations that may impact how a patient metabolizes and responds to certain psychiatric medications. The results of the test provides clinicians with information about which medications may require dose adjustments, may be less likely to work, or may have an increased risk of side effects based on patient’s genetic makeup.