Entry Level Medical Writing Document Specialist
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Document Specialist to join our Medical Writing Department. This person will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your transferable skills and can develop and grow your career even further, this is the opportunity for you.
- Become certified in and perform a variety of document quality control reviews to identify grammatical and style guide errors;
- Collaborate with Medical Writers on the development and compilation of Clinical Study Report appendices;
- Provide day-to-day department support activities to edit and complete documents, including Clinical Study Reports, appendices, protocols, etc.;
- Support management with the conduct of procedural and software training;
- Develop understanding and maintain knowledge of appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs), regulations, policies, and regulatory guidance documents; and
- Complete other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Experience with or willingness to learn Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat document editing tools;
- High attention to detail and the ability to successfully train under and learn from the more experienced Specialists on how to conduct all quality control reviews in the specified areas required for document finalization;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; and
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with a diverse group of people and independently.