Entry Clinical Trials Feasibility Specialist
We are currently seeking an Entry Feasibility Coordinator, who will be a member of our global clinical operations team. By working cross functionally with our clinical operations, medical and regulatory submissions teams, as well as through analyzing data from internal and public data sources, this individual will provide strategic insights on country selection and enrollment planning for global clinical trials.
- Coordinate feasibility assessments and deliver high quality, accurate feasibility data to internal and external teams;
- Develop preliminary proposal strategy for site and country selection;
- Present feasibility results to members of the proposal team to assure correct assumptions were applied and strategy is in line with our therapeutic and operational experience;
- As needed to support feasibility strategy, coordinate outreach to investigative sites to obtain indication and protocol specific feedback;
- Assist project teams with preparation for bid defense meetings; and
- Support departmental process improvement initiatives and general departmental administrative functions.
- Bachelors degree in life sciences required, Masters or PhD preferred;
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks within tight timelines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
Organic Growth: Medpace is continuing to grow in all areas globally and has built an expansive research campus at its headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. In 2020, Medpace opened a new seven story building that is approximately 250,000 SQFT. In total, the headquarter's campus includes five buildings and approximately 600,000 SQFT. The company also has expanding office locations in Dallas, TX and Denver, CO.
Perks (vary by location and position):
- On-site fitness center(s)
- Campus walking paths
- Company-sponsored social and wellness events
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Work-from-home options and flexible work schedule
- On-site Market Place
- Free and covered parking
- Discounts for local businesses
- On campus restaurants and banks coming soon
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
- Ranked in the top 10 on the 2021 LinkedIn Top Companies list in Cincinnati
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets