Sample Support Administrator (Full time or part time hours available)
Sample Support Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receive samples, unpack coolers, label containers, scan shipping documentation, and perform sample login
- Data entry skills for sample login with a high level of attention to detail
- Verify sample preservation, following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Delivery of samples to walk-in refrigerators or lab areas after receipt
- Assist with sample disposal queue and actions
- Produce bottle kits, add preservatives to containers, and perform Shipping, Receiving and login duties
- Clean equipment, such as glassware, coolers, sinks, tables, samplers using solvents, water and detergents or acids according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow safe work practices and adheres to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner
- Performs other duties, as directed
Role is 1st shift, Monday - Friday (full time or part time hours available)
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Professional, knowledgeable, confident, and friendly demeanor.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be detail oriented with the ability to speak, read, and write English fluently and have the ability to follow complex instructions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and a willingness to meet daily commitments with a widely varying workload
- An understanding of basic chemistry is not required but is a plus
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs routinely and safely and must be able to work standing for most of the day
- Must be familiar with MS Office programs such as Outlook, Explorer, Excel and Word. Database experience is not required but is a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates MAY apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.