Net Zero Carbon Analyst
Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world's largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for an Energy Efficiency Analyst to the be part of the Building Optimisation / Net Zero team.
This is an entry-level role. You will be based in our offices in Marylebone, London with remote working.
- Conduct energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures and structuring an investment business case.
- Analyse energy consumption data, identify trends, benchmark and correlation to degree days.
- Liaising with suppliers to develop preliminary HVAC design.
- Undertake energy savings calculations on energy efficiency measures and low carbon technologies.
- Conduct waste, water and sustainability audits
- Write client reports
- Work as an active team member to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
The successful individual will have the following experience:
- Master’s degree in building engineering or equivalent work experience
- Up to 2 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tackling climate change and about the wider sustainability agenda
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
The following will be appreciated:
- Experience in delivering measurement and verification (M&V) programmes in line with IPMVP
- Experience in delivering ISO 50001 projects
- Experience in a wide range of sustainability reporting and assessment mechanisms such as- CDP, GRESB, CRREM, GRI, PRI, IFC and Equator Principals.
- Experience in TCFD and ESG Materiality Assessments and reporting methodologies.
- Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science Based Targets, Net Positive approaches
- Knowledge of European legislation background in building performance
- Second language