Customer Success Specialist II
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for managing client requests for the PSC Software™ Implementation Team. The incumbent is also responsible and accountable for the execution of the PSC mission, "to maintain the integrity and professionalism of our products and services while enabling steady growth and development."
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the Customer Success Manager to meet and exceed Project Goals.
- Manages service and support processes (Freshdesk) to ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments to clients are met.
- Exceptional attention to detail and masters the ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
- Embraces accountability for the client’s projects from end-to-end; oversees the successful execution of those initiatives by the implementation engineers.
- Effectively partners and collaborates with the Business Development team on customer implementations.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of ACE™ and Audit Utopia™ features.
- Manages the process to prepare Requirement Specifications, Configuration Specifications, Workflows, and other client required documentation.
- Conducts System Administration sessions with new and existing clients
- Manages on-going support relationship with the client through internal support tools.
- Ability to quickly ramp up and build experience on-the-job.
- Acts as the key champion and escalation, assisting with the hand-from Business Development, Project Kick off meetings, training, timeline setting and management, progress tracking, status updates, weekly meetings, and customer training and go-live efforts.
- Accountable for and ownership of client satisfaction and successful project delivery.
- Ability to travel as needed in the U.S. and globally.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project Management – Exhibits knowledge, organization, and multi-tasking skills, while being a leader, communicator, and problem-solver.
- Relationship Building –Collaborates with both internal and external customers, while building collaborative partnerships.
- Negotiation Skills – Active listening, needs assessment, and presents visions to build consensus.
- Analytical Skills – Identifies, researches, and demonstrates logical reasoning to communicate critical information.
- Rational Persuasion – Presents key factors, influencing factors, and strategic goals to assist stakeholders’ solutions.
- Interpersonal Awareness – Ability to be aware of how actions, ideas, and communication can / does affect people and their outcomes.
- Agility – Meets objectives by responding to competing and changing priorities and multiple tasks under inflexible timelines.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SaaS customer implementation, service and support, and/or project management.
- Highly organized in planning and time management, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate.
- Flexible, adaptable, and can work productively across various time zones where customers may be located. Some travel to client locations in the U.S. and globally may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPIERENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in life science enterprise laaS, PaaS
- Project management experience preferred.
- Existing knowledge of the regulated life science marketplace.
- Existing knowledge of life science enterprise Software-as-a-Service