Inside Sales Advisor
Looking to add hard-working, fun people to our team who want to learn, grow and make life easier for customers moving into a home or apartment.
TITLE: Utilities Advisor
WHO ARE WE?
My Utilities has revolutionized one of the most stressful processes - moving into a new home - by making it easy to select and establish all of the utility services customers need in their new home or apartment: electricity, internet, cable/tv, security, insurance, gas, and water. We have a super fun and intentional culture that focuses on people first. We care for our staff by keeping the workplace fun with happy hours, celebrating everything, and a random coffee run or two. We develop our team with intentional development plans and mentorship that help them hit their personal and professional goals.
WHO WOULD CRUSH IT AT THIS ROLE?
- You have an owner mentality and lead out in being relational, driven, disciplined and coachable
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can multitask well
- You are self-motivated and willing to put in the work to succeed; you’re always up for a friendly competition
- You align with our core values which are: excellence in everything, client centric, team first, grit, integrity and innovation
- You have excelled in another sales role
1-3 years of sales experience preferred, not required
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Be professional, courteous, and smart in all customer interactions over the phone, text, and email
- Manage and sell the warm leads given to you by making multiple outbound calls, texts, and emails a day
- Track what you do, what customers buy, and other requirements during and after customer calls in our technology platform
- Have a strong desire to achieve personal and team goals
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
This position is a full-time, in-office position in Dallas, TX. Our training, onboarding and mentorship programs are intentionally designed to ensure you are fully-equipped and confident in starting your role.
Compensation is a competitive base salary plus commissions. Individuals in this position should expect to collectively earn $45,000-$80,000+ annually.
We offer paid time off, paid holidays and health insurance coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield.