Strategic Intelligence Analyst, Washington
Strategic Intelligence Analyst
at Rhombus Power (View all jobs)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as a Strategic Intelligence Analyst to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
As a Strategic Intelligence Analyst you will work as a member of our Development team to retrieve and gather data, organize it and use it to create meaningful conclusions. You will provide intuitive analytics and insight from Rhombus’ large and complex datasets and dashboards via graphs and reports. A strong systematic mind is a priority, as well as the ability to communicate clearly in multiple technical contexts.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about finding insights in large datasets, while maintaining attention to sourcing, data reliability, efficiency, and quality. As we are continually releasing new features and products, the ability to perform primary research to learn new topics and write insightful reports and assessments is a must.
- Research and collect relevant information
- Discover open source datasets that could help in solution development
- Evaluate the significance and validity of incoming information
- Analyze and interpret information, including working with the data team on validation and quality assurance of data, models and results
- Drawing fact-driven, analytical conclusions based on that analysis
- Produce internal and client-facing reports
- Interact with the product team on current and upcoming user requirements
Qualifications and Experience
- Great problem-solving, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- Comfortable with methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Eligible for Government clearance (secret or higher clearance is a plus)
- Bachelor´s Degree or similar (Required). MA/MS preferred.
- Washington, DC area
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a NASA Research Park startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy, and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates, a Draper Prize winner, and several former senior DoD leaders.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.