Gradient, an environmental consulting firm, is seeking motivated, resourceful individuals with expertise in environmental engineering, environmental chemistry, and/or the geosciences for challenging technical work. Requires demonstrated experience with site investigation and remediation, contaminant fate and transport, quantitative data analysis and visualization, flow/transport modeling, document analysis, federal/state environmental regulations, and/or environmental chemistry/forensics.
Excellent benefits, friendly, hybrid work environment with great locations in downtown Boston, Seattle and Charlottesville.
Experience and Skills:
Excellent communication and quantitative skills are required. Position requires B.S./M.S./Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering or related field.
Our benefits are comprehensive and include:
· Medical and dental insurance
· Disability insurance (short- and long-term)
· Life insurance
· Retirement savings
· Paid time off (holidays, vacation, and sick leave)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Professional development allowances
· Company-wide bonus program
· Company-paid public transportation options
· Professional registration fee reimbursement
· Company events
Gradient provides employees with the right tools to meet challenges and to excel and grow both personally and professionally.