Field Technician - Port Saint Lucie
Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
Our Port St. Lucie, Florida office has a full-time position available. Responsible for field sampling and testing of concrete and soils, field inspection of miscellaneous construction activities and laboratory testing of concrete and soils.
· One year of construction materials testing experience preferred, but will train
· ACI and/or CTQP certifications preferred
· Nuclear Density Gauge training preferred
· Ability to work weekends and extended hours, when required
· Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
· Travel may be required to work at remote sites in Florida
· Excellent driving record within company standards
· Must pass company background checks including drug screen and physical
· Local candidates preferred; no relocation assistance
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
Apply for this position at our website: www.ardaman.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.