The Equipment Engineer is responsible for inspecting, testing and overseeing the production of equipment, as well as, performing extensive and complex repairs on equipment issues. The engineer should perform job duties including, but not limited to, evaluate, inspect, maintain, design, analyze, and improve various types of manufacturing equipment and machinery in the facility.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES：
- Report the equipment status and related anomalies/corrective actions to the Senior Equipment Engineer.
- Ensure equipment operates smoothly and efficiently within manufacture requirements.
- Assist senior equipment engineers in evaluating procedures, identifying potential failures, and establishing daily/monthly reporting.
- Utilize typical hand tools and electrical testing devices to inspect and fix equipment.
- Establish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Install, test, and maintain mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Generate equipment deficiency reports to resolve equipment anomalies and prevent potential machine failures or material damage.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and pneumatic drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Improve equipment performance, minimize equipment down-time, and make recommendations for equipment improvements.
- Assist in maintaining the spare parts program.
- Lead and supervise Equipment Technicians.
- Assist in establishing planed equipment events and lead the monthly maintenance cycles.
- Maintain historical equipment data and track maintenance schedules.
- Cooperate with internal and external audits, regulations, ISO Standards, GMPs, QFS, 5P, etc.
- Maintain safe working environment and employee safety.
- Additional related duties may be assigned based upon business requirements.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMTETENCIES：
- Engineering degree from accredited college, electrical or mechanical engineering majors preferred. Equivalent experience in a technical role may be substituted.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Design software experience preferred (AUTOCAD, PRO-E, Inventor, Solidworks, etc.)
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to be a key technical resource.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English. (Mandarin desired in addition to English)
- At least 1 years related working experience.