Systems Test Engineer – Manual/Automation
We are looking for a skilled Systems Test Engineer – Manual/Automation to complete software application testing on our in house designed software and hardware. The ideal candidate will focus on completing manual testing while developing their automation skill set. They will work with multiple applications and execute automation within the projects as available. The right candidate is one who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment, works efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously, and has a proven track record of handling repetitive tasks.
- Carry out all aspects of front and back-end testing across all products and devices
- Validate that both software and hardware performs to established guidelines
- Work collectively with team members to solve defects and suggest improvements
- Create and execute manual test scripts for regression, installation, and performance/stress testing
- Maintain existing automation tools/testing procedures to support testing efforts
- Write automation testing, including hands on scripting, with internal frameworks
- Maintain strong project management skills ensuring all steps of designated projects are completed
- Monitor and communicate with developers any defects that arise when completing manual or automation testing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technology
- 3+ years of industry experience in manual system testing of Windows-based software
- Demonstrated experience in unit, functional, regression, performance, installation, compatibility, end-to-end/system, and incremental integration testing
- Knowledgeable with automation tools such as Ranorex, Selenium, etc.
- Experience installing/configuring Windows/Mac on a PC/Hardware and mobile devices
- Complete back end testing using APIs and SQL queries
- Experience with repository tools like Git, Subversion, Surround
- Experience testing peripheral devices, graphics/imaging software
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is the leading supplier of digital 2D and emerging 3D photographic equipment, imaging software, and computer systems for advanced patient imaging serving both physicians and the healthcare industry. We provide the highest quality products and services and have established a reputation for innovation and service excellence.