DevOps Full Stack Engineer - New Grad
Enphase Energy is using the innovation that made us the world leader in microinverter technology to transform energy generation and management forever.
We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic Energy Systems Companies in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Description of Position:
Enphase is seeking a DevOps Full Stack Engineer -- Quality and Automation to be a member of our world-class team to help us forge the future of clean energy by building platforms driving DevOps tooling and practices to deliver game-changing technologies.
About the Role
- Ensure code quality and guide code policy and best practices across the organization
- Automate functional testing processes by designing and producing reliable self-service infrastructure and tools
- Build internal tools for rapid prototyping
- Spec and drive continuous integration/continuous delivery of hardware-in-loop functional test automation for software components
- Create APIs, functional specifications, and reference implementations for use across company products
- 2+ years experience or + BS Degree or Advanced Degree with limited work experience
- Experience developing self-service infrastructure, tools, and automation
- DevOps-based philosophy, practices, and tools
- Passion for building and fostering good engineering practices and processes
- A collaborative mindset, strong communication skills, and an ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with Python, Go, Rust, and/or mobile development
- Linux system and kernel experience
- Functional testing and automation experience
- Experience with instrumentation for monitoring and logging
- Exposure to security best practices in a DevOps environment
- Familiarity working with IoT or embedded devices is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning is a bonus