Clinical Case Manager
Since beginning in 1992 with foster care, Arrow Child & Family Ministries has continued to develop and expand with services and programs as we fulfill our mission of helping kids and strengthening families. Arrow is seeking a Clinical Case Manager for our specialized foster care program dedicated to children whose behaviors have caused them several disrupted foster home placements and/or psychiatric hospitalizations. This position will be the primary case manager for the youth in care.
As Clinical Case Manager you will:
- Provide skills training and coaching to children and families in accordance with Arrow prescribed curriculum and trainings
- Interview clients to assess functioning to develop client's initial needs and individual treatment plan, assisting in the development of treatment plans that meet the client's needs and complements services provided by other treatment members
- Refers and directs clinical services to clients to include, but not limited to, individual, group and family therapy
- Completes written documentation of ongoing treatment of children and progress through discharge
- Provide crisis intervention and on-call support
Education & Experience
Minimum of a Master's degree in a Health or Human Services field and one (1) years of child welfare experience
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of current Auto Registration, Inspection and Insurance
- Driving Record (three years) from the state in which the driver's license is valid
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must submit to and pass random drug tests during employment.
- Must successfully pass all background screens as required by the state.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Arrow Child & Family Ministries is a Christian provider of child welfare and education services for abused and neglected children and families in crisis. Through the engagement of both government and the local church, Arrow provides an array of services including foster care, adoption, residential care and treatment, child sex trafficking rehabilitation, and special education. All programs and services advance the well-being of children, families and communities while promoting responsibility and a commitment to strengthen family life.
Arrow Child & Family Ministries seeks a workforce of talented and committed professionals who wish to combine their passion to serve with our mission of helping kids and strengthening families. If you have a heart for service and want to be part of a growing organization dedicated to helping kids and strengthening families, consider joining the Arrow family. We'll help you fulfill your goals while you help us fulfill our mission.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.